Terms and Conditions
This Website displays the charitable activities of Hand in Hand and its project partners. We hope that whilst you are browsing, the passion we have for our work will encourage you to get involved with us.
In equal partnership with organisations overseas Hand in Hand works to give assistance; allowing poor and marginalized people and communities the opportunity to make their own choices.
We only support projects in East Africa. We do not support individuals and we only support organisations with whom we have already established a relationship for over two years.
Terms and Conditions of donations
- All donations will be allocated to the project which you nominate, if you have not nominated a project for your gift, such funds will be allocated to our general fund which is then used for project work at our trustee’s discretion
- All gifts will be acknowledged unless it is not required
- If a donation is gift aided we reserve the right to use such income to support our overhead costs which facilitates all of our project work.
- 100% of all individual and church donations will be used for the project you specify.
Terms and conditions of use of www.hihand.org
Acceptance of terms
Your access to and use of http://www.hihand.org/ ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept them, you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to the Website
The Website reserves the right to:
- Change or remove itself (temporarily or permanently), or any part of it, without notice and you confirm that the Website shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change(s).
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content are owned by Hand in Hand.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Links to third party Websites
The Website may include links to third party Websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other Websites is not an endorsement of these third-parties and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Website arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.