Gift Aid Declaration

Make you donation go further …..Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for Every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by Hand in Hand from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. Hand in Hand uses all Gift Aid to help cover the overhead costs of running the charity so that 100% of your original donation can go to the specified project.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I will notify Hand in Hand if:

  • I want to cancel this declaration
  • I change my name or home address
  • I no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.